1 or 30 years old, bachelor degree or above
2, extroverted, have good communication and coordination skills, have a sense of responsibility, work meticulous
3, good image and good temperament, skilled operation of office software
1. Cooperate with the team leader to travel and do the relevant service work.
2. Collaborate with all external teams to deal with national rights protection activities
3. Cooperate with the reception service of the outreach guests
(1) Confirm and implement various plans, organize tour groups to travel in scenic spots, and do a good job in reception;
(2) Responsible for explaining the scenic spots and answering questions to meet the spiritual needs of tourists;
(3) to ensure the safety of tourists and to protect the legitimate rights and interests of tourists;
(4) Deal with tourist faults, pay attention to methods, pay attention to effects, avoid contradictions, and maintain the image of the center.
1. Job responsibilities:
(1) Do a good job in tea service, reception, and tour;
(2) Responsible for the opening and closing of lighting, sound and other equipment and the inspection and repair of related facilities and equipment to ensure normal operation;
(3) Responsible for maintaining environmental sanitation within the jurisdiction of the area under its jurisdiction;
(1) Job requirements
1, 22-35 years old, college degree or above in computer science;
2. More than 1 year of IT work experience or outstanding fresh graduates are preferred.
(2) Enterprise treatment:
1. Competitive wages and bonuses of the industry The Group will provide employees with competitive salaries, and enjoy annual bonuses based on group business indicators and departmental performance.
2. Perfect welfare benefits Enjoy social insurance, housing provident fund, welfare products distribution such as pension, work injury, unemployment, maternity, medical care; receiving settlement and personnel files, party organization relationship
(1) Job requirements
25 years of age or older, college degree or above, familiar with clothing priority.
(2) Job responsibilities
1. Responsible for the outsourcing or garment purchase of clothing orders.
2. Negotiate the relevant clothing quotation with the supplier.
3. Responsible for collecting price information, substitute product information, latest product information and supplier information.
4. Conduct market research to predict product price trends related to products.